Here it is, the final layout for the Movements project.
It was fun to generate all this outcomes in a short amount of time, to be away from the computer for a while and discover the workshops… But it was also interesting to get back to the screen and refine and alter the images.
I was a bit lost when the time to gather all workshops outcome came. I decided that I needed to look back at research, the Swiss style, and at modernism.
I took a bold step, ( at least for me) to use 2 bright colours + black.
I wanted to say: Hey, modernist styles can look crazy, colourful. It’s not an old’s man thing. Helvetica is my chosen type, since its a huge legacy from this movement.
I’m exited to the printing process and hope it adds something positive to this project.