I’ve only decided on the cover after most of the page layout was made. Was definitely based in one of my workshops outcome. But I created a new image, completely digital. I would enjoyed more the process if I used collage, but anyways, its done, and Its representative of what I’ve been doing this year.
First image is the workshop outcome, that I really like, and on the right is the cover!
I inverted the colours in the line X rectangles…added the title. It’s a simple design, no differentiation for the spine or anything… what was very good when I went to the printing shop, and they told me I needed to add extra millimetres for the spine. I ignored all those details so far. At least I knew I was in for complications, so I kept it simple. Next book I go fancier.