We had a workshop day, to experiment with ink and different papers, to think about the Collection cover and a design that would personally represent us. Honestly, working with any kind of ink is a challenge for me, I always make a mess, and end up ruining the work that I did with so much effort.
I guess I like processes where I have more control.
I really like the first image. It was actually the last thing I did that day. I was already quite tired of trying to get good outcomes, ripped a piece of paper I have been working on earlier…I was done with brushes. Start to play around with the pieces, and realised I could build something cool with it.
Now the challenge is to transform that collage to a 2D image, so I can have a good cover.