For this brief we went out to find grids we could see in the world. Then using a few of those images we had to create a series of 6 landscape images placing the Dialogue Studio description throughout.
It was a good exercise to reflect and to start thinking about everything related to type, beyond the choice of type itself…
…Placing, size, kerning, tracking, leading….
The end result was a bit disappointing. I forgot completely the use I would later give the photos. ( placing text on top!) I love photographing so much I got carried away in the moment… argh! Ugly ugly.
Maybe they are useful for some ventilation catalogue haha.